The machine shop is the central hub of our manufacturing capability. The Woollard & Henry machine shop has a mix of state-of-the-art CNC machines and manually operated equipment to support all the product sizes we process.
Our capabilities include:
- CNC Turning, to 380mm Dia, with live tooling options.
- CNC Milling including full “C” Axis and thread milling options.
- Manual Turning to 800mm Dia x 7000mm long.
- Vertical Boring to 1250mm Dia x 1140mm long.
- Cylindrical Grinding to 500mm Dia x 6000mm long.
- A wide range of Deep Hole Gun Drills.
Working in the Oil and Gas, Industrial Processing, Papermaking and Renewables Sectors, we understand the need for quality products finished correctly. We are used to working with a wide range of materials including: standard engineering and oilfield grades, castings, forgings, brass, bronze and plastics.
To support the machine shop we have a full range of measuring equipment including: CMM, a full range of internal three point micrometers: standard internal and external micrometers: a surface measurement machine: Height, Depth and Vernier gauges.
Workshop is serviced by:
- Overhead cranes.
- Automated sawing.
- Forklift truck.
- Indoor segregated material storage.